Lineage 2 Drop and Spoil Calculator Interlude/Kamael/Hellbound/Gracia/Freya/Hi5/GoD
Compare Skills |
Clan Skills |
Soul Crystals |
About The Game
Players who have leveled a subclass to level 75 and have completed the quest for it, may become a Noblesse.
Players who have become a member of the Noblesse are bestowed with special skills or abilities.
The majority of them are skills used for sieges and raids. Noblesse, with the use of these skills, can lead the raids.
When one becomes Noblesse, the main class and subclasses all become Noblesse. The Noblesse-specific skills may also be
used by the main and all subclasses.
- Fortune of Noblesse: Blesses the party with a fortune that reduces their chance of dropping items when dying to a raid boss. Uses 275 MP.
- Blessing of Noblesse: Allows target to retain buffs upon death. However, Bless of Noblesse and Fortune status disappear. Uses 5 spirit ore.
- Symphony of Noblesse: Draws from the power of 8 forces to launch a strong AoE attack. Uses 80 MP.
- Harmony of Noblesse: Draws from the power of 4 elemetns to launch a strong AoE attack. Uses 50 MP.
- Strider Siege Assault: Strider performs strong attack on Castle door, wall. Can only be used when on a stired. Power 5627.
- Summon CP Potion: Summons 20 CP postions. Uses 40 soul ore.
- Build Advanced Headquarters: Builds headquarters with 2x HP in siege. Advanced Headquarters also heal friendly members and applies damage to enemies. Uses 300 C Grade gemstones.
- Noblesses get added selection to places they can port to at the gatekeeper, including all Catacombs and Necropoli as well as floors 3,5,7,10,13 of ToI.
- Noblesses receive a Noblesse Tiara upon finishing their Noblesse quest.
© 2007-2015 DropSpoil.com